Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh yeah, that patience thing...

Why why why does the Post Office have an automated system that makes it impossible to speak to a real human? Usually there's an option at the end that says something like, "If you'd like to speak to a customer service rep, press 98." Not the post office. I was recently mailed something. The sender did not know my apartment number, so he just mailed it without the number, assuming that it would magically appear in my mailbox. Now he is demanding that I have the contents of this mailing when it is clearly not my fault that I am not in possession of the thing. So now, when I'm tired and cranky because I opened at sbux this morning and under the impression that this extra job was going to be over (because he said it would be over at the end of June), I'm supposed to run all over town to find this stupid thing. gah

1 comment:

Jamie Hergott said...

Deeeeeeeeeep breath. Iiiiiiiiin. Ooooooooooooout. ;)

I have been having the same problem. Not only am I not given the option to speak to a company representative...BUT the only company directory they have goes by names...first of last.

Seriously?! I don't know ONE flippin' person that works there!! HOW AM I GOING TO SEARCH THEM BY NAME!! My best odds are choosing a really popular name (like Michael maybe?) and see who I get.