Monday, June 9, 2008

Been a while

I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote here. I guess I just got busy. Whew.

I'm in class again, but I'm having trouble finding time to write in here outside of class. The whole idea of personal time right now is almost funny. I had an interview at a near-by high school early last week, and I should hear about that by the end of this week. I'm trying not to dwell on it because I can't change what happens now. I think the interview went really well though. Also, I started working for that lawyer, and that is adding quite a bit of work to my life. I'm getting paid more, so that's great, but a negative impact of all of this is that I'm not able to work out as much. Before, working out was the common denominator that tied Monday through Saturday together. Now, it's a luxury that I can't afford sometimes. Today, I chose to work out instead of getting some work done for the lawyer guy and get paid for 2 hours of work. I'm pretty confident that I made the right choice, but I can't wait until I don't have to make choices like this anymore.

Today is the beginning of week 5 of classes. I have just under 2 weeks of class left. Thank God.

Sorry this isn't more insightful or fun. I'm drained, man...

2 comments:

Jamie Hergott said...

hey girl. let me know what that high school says...sounds like the interview went well! good job!

I have found that with real life, working out seriously isn't the staple it used to be. Thurs-Sun I couldn't run because of my schedule/the weather. Every free hour I had to run, it was raging storms outside. Which sucks. But there's nothin we can do. just keep pluggin' away and get out there when we can...

learnsomethingeveryday said...

you're awesome. just so you know.