Friday, April 18, 2008

One short thought to end the evening....

Also, I started using Proactiv about a week and a half ago or so. It's not working very well yet, to be honest. I hope there's a turnaround soon because if things don't clear up by the time this 30-day trial is over, then my relationship with Proactiv will end. I kind of expected it to immediately clear my skin up completely, especially since they tell you to wash your face in the morning and at night before bed, which I never did consistently before. Still have breakouts in the same old places, but now I feel guilty about picking at them, so I guess that's a step in the right direction. Whatever.

I had cheese for a goodnight snack. Cheese is a comfort food. I think I needed comfort. Not because of the Proactiv. Just because.

1 comment:

learnsomethingeveryday said...

I tried proactive once and it never helped. Plus, be careful with it because it can bleach out your towels and sheets (from touching your face with proactive left on it).

Cheese is a better comfort food then my comfort food....chocolate.