Thursday, May 15, 2008

class

I'm in class. I shouldn't be disrespectful like this, but I'm feeling an entry coming on.

So I'm in an adolescent psychology class, and it's actually pretty cool. We're talking right now about how "adolescent moodiness" has been blown out of proportion. She's saying that moods aren't necessarily directly related to hormones and are more related to changes in context, and that adolescents are thrown into more different situations than adults. That makes sense, eh? Adults get up, go to work, run errands, and go back home. Maybe they do some other things in there, but that's pretty general. Adolescents get up, go to school, switch classes every 50 minutes, go to sports or after school stuff, then go home. They're all over the place.

Also, it's a biological fact that during adolescence, after puberty starts, kids naturally want to go to bed later and wake up later. AND they're supposed to be getting 9 hours of sleep!! Yeah right.

I'm still participating in class, which is funny. I just thought you should all know these psychological tidbits. I'm also eating White Cheddar Cheez-its, which as are delicious, I can't even begin to tell you.

Two updates: I'm less freaked out about doing work and stuff because I made a list and am slowly whittling it down. Also, I'll put up a couple of pictures during my next post. For real.

1 comment:

Sam said...

blogging in class?

That's almost as bad as blogging while teaching.

Almost.

Love,
Sam