Monday, May 26, 2008

Entering week 3

That's right, folks. We are entering the middle third of our 6-week classes. After this week, we'll be halfway done. I say "we" because I would've probably passed out and not made it through last week had it not been for my writing in this and talking to half of you about how stressed out I am. Honestly, it's probably not that bad. I tend to make things worse for myself by wasting time when I should be working... heh.

I may have done something pretty stupid though. I may have added an extra part-time job into the mix. Here's the situation: one of my professors just got married, and her new husband is an attorney. He needs help with organizing stuff in billing before he and my professor go on a month-long trip in July. So if he decides he needs me, he'll pay me $10/hr for about 3 hrs a day to move things around in an excel spreadsheet. I might even be able to work at my apartment some of the time. It'll be like rowing. If I force myself to do all of the things I NEED to do, I won't have time to waste anyway, unless I don't sleep. But either way, it would only be until the end of June, and it would be some extra money.

So that's part of what's going on for me right now. I should get started on my homework for the week on this Memorial holiday. I hope you all get a minute to take time to remember those who died in the name of our country.

No comments: